Jolly Phonics for the Whiteboard in print letters (site licence)
Ideal for whole class teaching of Jolly Phonics through a whiteboard! The software enables teachers to deliver lessons in a fun and engaging way to children, using a wide variety of activities. With all the resources a teacher requires at the touch of a button, the programme is fun and easy to use.
- Suitable for use on Promethean, Smart and all other interactive whiteboards
- Software will run on both PC and Mac
- Full and extensive year’s programme for teaching Jolly Phonics
- Ideal for use with children aged 4-6 years
- Structured daily sessions, complete with teacher’s notes that can be viewed or printed
- Interactive lessons with lots of blending, spelling and writing practice, ideal for whole class or independent use
- Audio option for hearing the letter sounds, Jolly Jingles and Jolly Songs and story option
- Extensive selection of worksheets, templates and games that can be printed and used in class to reinforce teaching
The software is split into 3 main Steps, covering all the 42 letter sounds, alternative spellings, tricky words as well as activities for reading and handwriting practice. Each Step provides progressive daily sessions, as well as practical advice and tips that the teachers can use in their class.
PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8. User with Administrator/Privileged Access Rights for installation, 550MB free hard-disk space, Intel PIII 1GHz or equivalent , 256MB RAM, SVGA graphics (800 x 600 at 16-bit), CD-ROM drive, sound card.
Mac: (Intel-based) OSX 10.4 – 10.10 (10.7 – 10.10 require the free Mac update tool for correct installation – download here), 550MB free hard-disk space for typical install, 256MB RAM, SVGA graphics (800 x 600 at 16-bit), CD-ROM drive, sound card.