The Phonics Handbook
The Phonics Handbook provides a year’s worth of detailed step-by-step lesson plans and notes for teaching Jolly Phonics. The teaching is multi-sensory with fun actions and stories to engage children in their learning.
- Introduces the 42 letter sounds and main alternative spellings of vowels plus tricky words
- Guided writing sheets included
- Contains reading comprehension sheets
- Provides a detailed guide to teaching the five key skills taught in Jolly Phonics
- Over 100 photocopiable sheets, as well as activities and games for reading and spelling